[INFOGRAPHIC] Ten Steps to Optimizing Your Brand for Social Media and Search
The relationship between social media and search is here to stay.
Are you ready to initiate a proactive social media and search engine optimization strategy to reach your best customers?
This Infographic offers a Ten Step path to get you going.
1. THINK – Develop proactive strategy to leverage social media and search to achieve goals.
2. BRAND – Create and Optimize your brand’s social media profiles and updates)
3. FOCUS – Don’t bite off more than you can chew, take a phased approach.
4. TARGET – Seek and engage individuals to begin building qualified audiences.
5. IGNORE – # of followers, likes, friends, klout. Instead, focus on quality and relevance to your goals.
6. ENGAGE – Interact in group and 1-to-1 conversation, keep it real.
7. PLAN – Create a Content Calendar for Search Engine Optimized Owned Content on website and social assets.
8. DEPLOY – Schedule Integrated Owned and Paid Content efforts to improve relevance & visibility.
9. MEASURE – Review and adapt your strategy to improve performance, conversion & ROI.
10. REPEAT! – Lather Rinse and Repeat. (You know what to do! : )