New York, USA
Thought-leader, author and futurist Rebecca Murtagh joins The Incite Group and 400 CMOs, executives and marketing minds from the world’s top brands, including; American Express, MasterCard, Citi, Shutter fly, KEDS, Hilton, Best Buy, Goldman Sachs, Samsung Electronics, GE Digital, Under Armour, KFC, Whole Foods Market, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Marriott Hotels, and many, many more at Brand Summit NYC on October 24-25th, 2017 in Brooklyn, NY.
Brand Summit NYC, a top-tier marketing conference, offers marketers in any industry timely insights on topics vital to building a sustainable brand in 2018 and beyond.
CONTENT AND STORYTELLING
As chairperson for the Content and Storytelling track, Rebecca Murtagh will host presentations and panel discussions with the industry’s finest to share how their brand is successfully leveraging content and stories to engage with audiences, including:
- Presentation: The OPEN Forum: Scale and Longevity in Content Marketing with Courtney Colwell of American Express
- Panel discussion: The Do’s and Don’ts of Content Creation, Curation and Messaging with;
- Raj Munusamy, Vice President Content & Messaging, Global Marketing of Schneider Electric
- Amy Johnson, Vice President, SEO and Content Marketing, BBVA
- Amanda Rubin, Global Co-Head, Brand and Content Strategy, Goldman Sachs
- Kristy Sakai, CEO, Supertext USA Inc
- and Moderator: Alyssa Patzius.
- Presentation: Engaging Advertising: How to Create Content That Achieves Millions Of Organic Views Without Any Paid Media with Stoyo CEO Patrick Bales.
- Presentation: Create authentic, trustworthy and targeted content with Maurice Herrera, Senior Vice President, Head of Marketing of Weight Watchers.
- Panel Discussion: Break Through the Noise and Engage a Customer Who is Tired of Marketing with Distinctive and Unique Content with;
- Ashley Zickefoose, Chief Marketing Officer, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
- Johnelle Whipple, U.S. Healthcare Professional Marketing Director, RB
- Presentation: The Return of Colonel Sanders: How KFC Reinvented Itself By Returning To Its Heritage George Felix, Director of Brand Communications, KFC
New York City Marketing Conference
Registration is open for Brand Summit NYC.
Enter Discount Code: Genius200 for a $200 discount.