Attendees often tell me that Google Analytics Training is one of the most valuable training sessions they’ve attended. Even those who’d considered themselves “power users” told me they gained powerful, timely insight on how to interpret the data made available to them in Google Analytics.
How about you…are you the master of your Google Analytics? Or, could you use some insight…or maybe even just a refresher on how to determine…
- Where are website visitors are coming from?
- Are you getting the proper percentage of Search Engines, Marketing Campaigns, Publicity, Referring Websites, Social Media, PPC clicks, etc. according to your investments and goals?
- What keywords are (and not) effectively driving traffic to your website?
- Which of your website pages are most attractive to search?
- Is your website is getting it’s fair share of Google search traffic?
- How effectively you are reaching New audiences (customers!)?
- Identify (and report) the impact of Public Relations, Media Campaigns, Direct mail, Blog mentions, reviews, etc on website traffic.
- Are your your website design and navigational items effective in getting visitors to calls to action?
- What pages website visitors click on, and which they “abandon” most frequently from.
- How many of your visitors are using mobile devices (like iPhone and smartphones)?
- Are recent trends in search engines, mobile usage, browser accessibility reflected on your website usage
- How to use Google Analytics reports to make informed decisions.
If you don’t know how to interpret this information, I invite you to join me for a
Private Google Analytics Consulting
Google Analytics is a vital part of understanding the effectiveness of your website, SEO, advertising, social media and publicity efforts.
Google Analytics, a free tool, can be extremely valuable in providing data, if you understand what you are looking at, how to interpret performance against internet trends and previous data, and are able to develop actionable strategies using this vital website data.
Whether you are preparing to do a website re-design, update your website content, add pages or search engine optimize your website, your time and energy is far better spent when you understand what is working, what requires optimization and how effectively your website is performing.
In December 2009 Google Search announced that they will be indexing website content in “real time” making “what” you add to your website, and “how” you do it, more important than ever. Google Analytics can let you know if what you’re doing is working…or not.
Google Analytics Expertise
I’ve been using Google Analytics to consult with clients, monitor SEO, PPC campaigns, publicity and social media efforts for years. I’ve learned that most professionals with access to Google Analytics really don’t understand what they are looking at, or what to do with the information being displayed.
When you enroll in Google Analytics Training, I will show you how to read and use Google Analytics website data to make informed decisions. We’ll review Google Analytics foundations, but go FAR beyond the mechanics to explore how to use this Free website analytics tool.
Learn how to leverage your Google Analytics Data in a private, confidential setting.
Request 1-to-1 Google Analytics Consulting Today!
What you learn will be invaluable in helping you objectively assess how well your website is working, and how you may be able to leverage it and make better decisions about design, programming, marketing, publicity and advertising…most likely saving you time, energy and money
Google Analytics Consulting includes:
~ Pre-session Expert Analysis of your Google Analytics Data
~ 1.25-1.5 hour Google Analytics Webinar
~ Review of Google Analytics, the tool.
~ How to use Google Analytics to display data.
~ Google Analytics Report Generating Tips.
Who finds our Google Analytics Consulting of Value:
C-Level Executives, Webmasters, Marketing Professionals, Website Owners, Copywriters, Marketing Executives, Website Developers, WordPTheme Designers, Virtual Assistancts and Web Designers, or anyone that cares about ROI from a website.
Prices in U.S. Dollars, subject to change without notice. Sorry, no refunds. Credit offered toward training only. Pricing, promotion and availability may be terminated at any time without notice. Attendees registered together will share the same webinar.
Fees paid for Promotional Webinars not attended for any reason will be converted to credit for training.
Private training or corporate training is also available, please visit KarnerBlueU.com to learn more about Google Analytics Training Webinars confidential Webinars reviewing your Analytics data with you and your team.