Are you a social entrepreneur?
(Psssst! Look Below for Your Link to Free Registration to an Event I think You Will Truly Enjoy! ; )
Social Entrepreneurs are driven to build a profitable, high-performance businesses that can fund their life purpose and passions. Some of the most successful leaders in the world are social entrepreneurs. Sir Richard Branson, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, and Oprah Winfrey come to mind. Good news! You don’t have to be a billionaire to make a difference.
“Enlightened Capitalism” is a new movement designed to make capitalism a powerful force for good. Today’s entrepreneurs, executives, leaders and business owners are driven to be successful while balancing people, purpose, performance, planet and profit.
Want to have a greater positive impact on your organization, community, personal passions, and the planet?
Join me for the Enlightened Capitalist Virtual Summit May 16, 17,18 2018.
(See your link for FREE registration below : )
I Hope You Will Accept My Invitation to Attend this Conference for Free Today!
Hear 20 speakers, featuring best-selling authors, business and leadership experts from Canada, Europe, the Caribbean, Asia and U.S.A. (including yours truly : ) speak about the challenges entrepreneurs and leaders face every day from the comfort of your office or home.
No travel required! (good for you and the planet : )
I’ll be delivering the keynote and then LIVE Q&A at 8:45AM Pacific Time on Thursday May 17th.
I hope you’ll join me, and this outstanding lineup of speakers for this timely, powerful virtual summit, featuring:
- Keynote: Terrific Trends for Enlightened Capitalists: Fixing Hunger, Poverty, War, and Catastrophic Climate Change for Fun and Profit – Shel Horowitz
- Keynote: Power of Human Connection – Rebecca Murtagh
- Shhh… The Values Economy is Here … – Alan Williams
- Doing Business, Doing Good – Sophie Wisbrun
- The Age of the Do Wellers (and why we need to talk a bit less about the Do Gooders) – Andy Last
- Connecting Your Employees to Nature to Improve Organisational Well-being, Performance and Sustainability – Tabi Jayne
- Sustainability Narratives & Communication Strategies that Support C-Suite Decision Making – Minto Roy
- Generate your Noble Cause: Empowerment through Purpose – Kevin Gangel
- The STRESS-Factor in Change – Dr. Ulwyn Pierre
- Supporting, Empowering and Magnifying People Doing Amazing Things to Create a Better World – Ravinol Chambers
- Being Good in the Midst of Chaos – Richard Schultz
- Forgiveness at work – Marion Neubronner
- Leadership from the Heart – Robert Clancy
- Imagining a New Energy Company – Suzanne West
- Ecological Profitability: Its Contribution to Ethical Decision-Making – Dr. Stephen Hobbs
- Innovation for Good – Robin Palmer
- Creating a Business Case for Sustainability Your CFO will Love – 2 @ 30-minute sessions – Dr. Bob Willard
- How to Close your Profit Leaks to Fund Your Higher Purpose – Anne C. Graham
- The Power of Storytelling in Your Enlightened Capitalism Quest – Donna Lendzyk
- 10 Keys to ECO- Entrepreneurship – Jeff Golfman
- What Have We Learned? – The Virtual Summit Wrap-Up – Carol Wain
Preview: my Enlightened Capitalist keynote Power of Human Connection (based on my upcoming book CROWD SUCCESS!) with this video snipped (Be sure to register to hear the entire keynote!)
You won’t want to miss this outstanding lineup of experts: https://summit.enlightenedcapitalist.org/
This Virtual Summit begins May 16!
Reading this after the fact? Don’t worry! You can gain access to ALL presentations for 6-months access to ALL video recordings of all the presentations. Simply register for Virtual Summit Recordings and pay a modest registration fee of $79
This could be the most impact-ful, inexpensive, conference you attend all year.
I hope you will join me!